The Wedding Notebook

Welcome to the world of weddings...a Colorado Springs wedding planner shares her thoughts, ideas and work. Imagination flawlessly transformed into the event of the lifetime!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year!

I know so many couples that get engaged over the holidays (I myself was proposed to on New Year's Eve) - so I welcome you if you're looking for information on planning your wedding. Check out the previous posts for all sorts of wedding topics.

Just as a note, I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I am presenting the "I Do-it-yourself" Wedding Class in March for couples looking to get some additional help in planning their wedding, but don't want to hire a wedding planner. It's a two day class (first part on March 3rd and second part on March 24th). Each day is packed full from 9-5, but includes lunch (and yes, breaks and lots of wedding talk time! I know how you to-be-brides are!). Cost per couple is $365 until Feb 16th, afterwhich the price is $375. With the class you'll also receive materials, vendor lists AND two consulting hours with yours truly to discuss any specific questions you have on your wedding. It will be a small class - space is limited to 10 couples (or bring your mom or best friend if your S.O. is not up for it). The gorgeous Garden of the Gods club will be hosting us!

Topics include (but are not limited to): Guest Lists & Invitations, Determining and Allocating your Wedding Budget, Wedding Etiquette, Negotiating with Vendors, and Developing a Wedding Day Schedule.

Email me at Weddings@MoonriverWeddings.com if you want more information or want to reserve your spot!!

Happy Planning!

-Melissa

www.MoonriverWeddings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home