The Wedding Notebook

Welcome to the world of weddings...a Colorado Springs wedding planner shares her thoughts, ideas and work. Imagination flawlessly transformed into the event of the lifetime!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Back - And full of Inspiration and Energy!

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've taken a hiatus from the blog. After the busy season I like to take time to relax, cut back a bit and recuperate. I find it's in my best interest in preparing for the next wedding season to refuel. And it so happens, by design that the Association of Bridal Consultants host their annual conference every year the second week in November. It gets all the wedding planners inspired, re-energized and ready to go back out to do what we do best. We find out the newest trends, brush up our education and skills and talk shop with those that know the job like only a wedding planner could! It's absolutely fabulous - I go every year and come back ready to go!

This year was an extra special treat as Preston Bailey was one of the featured speakers. One of the first books I ever bought for my business was Preston B's Design for Entertaining. It was the most gorgeous book I'd ever seen. Preston is a renown event designer and planner for the rich and famous. He is brilliant and charming and true. His client list includes Oprah, Trump, the Rivers and on and on. It was my pleasure to meet him!

I'll post more on the conference to come - I wanted to check back in and tell you all I'm back and rearing to go again!

Happy Planning!!

-Melissa

www.MoonriverWeddings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home